» The Process of Auditing Information Systems MCQs
» Governance and Management of IT MCQs
» Auditing Infrastructure and Operations MCQs
» Information Security Management MCQs
» Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery MCQs
Emerging Technology in E-Business MCQs
Electronic commerce is commonly known as e-commerce. It’s a type of industry where the buying and selling of products or services is conducted over electronic systems such as the internet. Here on MCQs.club we have prepared Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) on Emerging Technology in E-Business that cover MCQs on e-business mcq, Introduction to e-business and e-commerce, E-business trends and technologies quiz, mcq on electronic payment system. These MCQs include electronic cash payment mcq are useful for Professional accountancy exams, Business management exams and Competitive exams.
- Which of the following is correct regarding E-Commerce?
- Electronic commerce is commonly known as e-commerce
- It’s a type of industry where the buying and selling of products or services is conducted over electronic systems such as the internet.
- It draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) etc.
- All of the above
- E-commerce is also call as:
- Business-2-business commerce
- E-tail, E-shop, E-market and E-everything
- Both A&B
- Electronic commerce is also being used to trade in bonds and stocks, buying and downloading software, and even business-to-business sales.
- E-commerce is about web-enabling your core business processes to improve customer service, reduce cycle time, get more results from limited resources and actually sell things.
- The major segments of electronic commerce include:
- Both A&B
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – is the computer to computer exchange of routine business information between trading partners in a standard format. The ___________ standard is most widely used.
- ANSI X17
- ANSI X12
- Which of the following is correct for ANSI X12 standard?
- The X12 standard supports 100s of document that businesses routinely exchange with each other.
- Generic documents like requests for quote, purchase orders, Invoices and bills are not supported by X12 standards
- Both A&B